Energy Tendering, Validation & Reporting
Green Energy Partners provides an unrivalled service to organisations seeking to reduce energy costs by combining bespoke energy management consultancy with carbon reduction advice and implementation. We offer independent and impartial advice on energy suppliers to protect your budget and identify energy reduction strategies to lower your emissions. We will act on our clients’ behalf to obtain the most beneficial contract conditions in the market place.
- Analysis of energy bills for previous year for electricity, gas, oil and water.
- Advise on alternative suppliers & errors in existing billing.
- Identify potential areas for cost reduction e.g. plant/equipment operating outwith required periods.
- Tendering for the contract supply of utilities on behalf of the client.
- Provide a report including recommendations detailing tender returns from a minimum of four suppliers with forecast annual spend based on existing consumption.
Targeting & Monitoring
- Benchmarking the client’s usage, targeting agreed future consumption and monitoring actual against agreed target.
- Introduce improved metering solutions.